Terms and Conditions
- Bookings or changes will not be accepted by telephone. Cancellations and or changes must be sent in writing to the registration desk at [email protected]
- There is no refund for non-attendance.
- A name change on a paid registration will be accepted up to two weeks before the event.
- All fees/rates are quoted in Euro €, all bank transfer fees/charges are the responsibility of the delegate.
- No booking will be confirmed in full until payment is received in full.
- Any refunds that must be processed by bank transfer are subject to a €50 handling fee.
- Participants are requested to have their own travel insurance in place (to cover medical, cancellation and all other risks associated) and are responsible for all travel arrangements including visa applications if required.
- Committees will not be held liable for any loss or damage of personal items of attendees or injury caused at any venue used in connection with the event.
- The organisers reserve the right to alter any of the programme or other arrangements for this conference; including cancellation or postponement of the event should unforeseen circumstances require it. The organisers accept no responsibility for resulting costs or inconvenience to participants in this case.
- The organisers do not accept responsibility for any inconvenience or costs due to non-availability of booked accommodation, tours or social events. Alternate arrangements will be made in the event of unavailability, or monies received will be refunded to participants if suitable alternatives cannot be provided.
- Note that the conference and all social events/tours and activities have not been planned with children/minors in attendance and must be flagged to the conference office prior to making any booking arrangements. We may cancel your ticket should prior notice not be advised.
- Cancellations and or changes must be sent in writing to the registration desk at [email protected] and will not be accepted by telephone.
- There is no refund for non-attendance.
- A name change on a paid registration will be accepted two weeks before the conference.
Cancellation of a booked item refers to complete and or part-cancellation and or adjustment/cancellation of accommodation dates based on the specifics to follow:
- The registered party/attendee agrees for their details to be included in the list of participants for official use by the conference organisers. You will receive regular communication by email of programme and congress updates.
- Your registrations details are collected by event office for HIC2018 Your details will be provided to the organisers and any other partner organisations for the conference and used for confirming your booking details such as validating your membership status, hotel/tours, exhibition and sponsorship programme updates and all other events related to the event. Your contact details will not be sold to any 3rd person.
- Should you wish not to receive these correspondences, please contact [email protected] stating your request.
- During the course of the event should any live webcasts, videos and or photos be taken of participants attending various event, by attending the event, you will be accepting that these photos may be used in all future event marketing activity and the organisers.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are automatically placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit almost any Web site. They are stored by your Internet browser. Cookies contain basic information about your Internet use, but they do not normally identify you personally. Your browser sends these cookies back to the site every time you revisit it, so it can recognise your computer or mobile device and personalize and improve your site experience.
Disabling cookies some of our services may not function properly and some will see the pages correctly.
There are several types of cookies. This site use:
- Essential cookies. These cookies are necessary to help you access and move around our site and use all its features. Without these cookies, our website would not work properly and you would not be able to use certain important features.
- Analytics cookies, to analyze site usage by users.
In order to disable/enable cookies from your device, you will need to do this via your Internet browser. We have explained how you may manage cookies on your computer via some of the main Internet browsers below. For information on how to manage cookies your tablet and/or mobile, please consult your documentation or online help files.
– In the settings menu, select ‘Show advanced settings’ at the bottom of the page
– Select the ‘Content settings’ button in the privacy section
– The top section of the page that then appears tells you about cookies and allows you to set the cookies you want. It also allows you to clear any cookies currently stored.
– In the tools menu, select ‘Options’
– Select the privacy tab in the options box
– From the dropdown choose, ‘Use custom settings for history’. This will bring up the options for cookies and you can choose to enable or disable them by clicking the tickbox.
Internet Explorer 6+
– In the tools menu, select ‘Internet options’
– Click the privacy tab
– You will see a privacy settings slider which has six settings that allow you to control the number of cookies that will be placed: Block All Cookies, High, Medium High, Medium (default level), Low, and Accept All Cookies.
– In the settings menu, select the ‘Preferences’ option
– Open the privacy tab
– Select the option you want from the ‘Block cookies’ section
All other browsers
For information on how to manage cookies via other browsers, please consult your documentation or online help files.
How do I disable/enable third party cookies?
Third party cookies are not placed by us. We would therefore suggest that you look at those third parties’ websites for information about the cookies they place and how you can manage them.